Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Jobs in Bishop’s Stortford – England at rhubard
Title: Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Bishop’s Stortford – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Electronics
My client, a large Medical Device Manufacturer in Hertfordshire, is looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team.
This is a temporary to permanent position, with a 3 month temporary period leading to permanent employment.
Duties will include –
– Applying electrical engineering principles in the selection of sensors, motors, valves and other controls required for the design
– Supporting feasibility studies on hardware design options to confirm system capabilities, quality and reliability
– Developing cost effective hardware designs to meet customer requirements
– Building and testing electrical design solutions for circuits, systems, sensors etc.
– Creating electrical drawings, system wiring schematics and assembly drawings
– Preparing reports, graphs and other reporting documents
– Creating test procedures and set ups for conducting design verification (electrical, thermal, EMC, CE and UL safety testing) to verify hardware performance against design inputs
Skills and knowledge required –
– Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or another related technical field
– Knowledge of designing within a multi-discipline project environment
– Knowledge of CAD schematic capture
– A genuine passion for building hardware
For more information please contact Ellie Charlwood on 0161 942 4011 or apply online