Goods In Operative Job at Autofulfil Ltd in Oranmore, County Galway
Autofulfil is an Irish tech-enabled eCommerce fulfilment and logistics solution for growing online retailing companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so eCommerce business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online which is even more relevant now due to Covid-19.
Based in Oranmore, Galway, we operate out of a state-of-the-art facility that boasts more than 100,000 square feet of racking space. Armed with our own Warehouse Management System (WMS) we also have the power to seamlessly manage high volumes of order processing—meaning no matter how big or small our clients company may be, we have the resources to manage all their fulfilment needs.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
Our Goods In Operatives work together as a team to deliver an incredible experience for our customers every day. Dedication and commitment to excellence will set you apart as a candidate and set you up for success within our fast-growing company. At Autofulfil there is huge opportunity for career growth as we are invested in each and every employee’s success in their career. As an operative you will be working within one of several teams:
Receiving: This team accepts our customers’ new inventory and owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and accepted into our system. The responsibility of communicating the arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
- Good spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, nights and/or weekends based on business needs
- Good timekeeping is essential. Must consistently arrive for work on time with no exception
- Ability to lift 15lbs without any health limitations
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 10hr shift
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently
- May be required to help out in other departments as needed
- You must have excellent attention to detail
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly
- 3+ years of goods in Warehouse experience needed.
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities
- You’re looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing start-up company
- Previous warehouse experience is required.
Regular working hours are Monday to Friday but some overtime and weekend work may be required to accommodate the needs of the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.00 per hour
- Goods In: 3 years (Required)
Company: Autofulfil Ltd
Company Location: Oranmore, County Galway