Global Equity Operations Project manager – cash equities Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in London
- Working with key project managers to understand tech deliveries for the go-live date and what the testing requirements are.
- Work with test manager and various stakeholders in middle office and other departments to build test case scenarios to successfully test deliveries.
- Run global testing calls with key participants, actively report progress and issues found.
- Work proactively with technology teams to resolve any bugs found and successfully get testing sign off.
- Communication to stakeholders including – technology, operations, legal, compliance, treasury and other support groups
The Successful Applicant:
The role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to get involved in a high profile project with strict and aggressive timelines and the candidate will have to be adaptable and able to work under pressure to get tasks completed. The key to success will be very strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders and work with them to get to resolution. A very strong ethic and ability to proactively resolve issues will be also crucial to success.
The role will expose candidates to a wide range of equities products including derivatives, multiple functions (Back Office, Middle Office, Traders, Marketers, Risk, Audit, Legal, Operation Risk Management team, Central Regulatory Reporting team and etc),and process infrastructure.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: London