General Operative Job at Linencare Laundries Ltd. in Ardee, County Louth
About (Linencare Laundries Ltd)
Linencare is now one of Irelands largest Linen supply companies. The fact we are a service business is the most important. Unusually for a hotel and restauraunt laundry service company, most of our staff are long term and in some cases second generation. If you want to be part of a fast growing business- this is for you..
Requirements for (General Operative)
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends
- Week 1 Monday-Friday (4 Days varied ) start 7.30am to 3pm, Working Saturday 7.30am -15.00pm
- Week 2 Monday- Friday 3pm to 10.30pm .
- Transportation essential to work venue start and finish times
- Must have means of transport to get to work
Responsibilities for (General Operative)
- Working 5 days per week
- Daily Rotation shift- Never boring
- Experinece not required as training will be given.
- Candidates should be able to communicate in English
Benefits for (General Operative)
- €10.30 per hour
- Good working environment
- Christmas Bonus
- Room for promotion & promote from within
- Annual leave
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.30 per hour
Company: Linencare Laundries Ltd.
Company Location: Ardee, County Louth