Gas Safe Engineer Job at platinum property care in Romford
We are a very busy property maintenance company specialising in planned and reactive maintenance covering London and Essex.
We are looking for a Gas Safe Heating/Plumbing engineer to join our team. The successful candidate must have;
- NVQ level 3 qualified plumbing & heating engineer or equivelent
- Gas Safe registered
- own tools & smart phone essential
- own van preferred
- must have excellent spoken and written English
- Be able to work on their own under pressure as well as part of a team
Immediate start available.
Excellent rates plus uniform and expenses.
1 month probation period
Self employed position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £3,000.00-£3,500.00 per month
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: platinum property care
Company Location: Romford