Full-Time Stockroom Assistant Job at Nourish – in Limerick, County Limerick
We are looking for a Full-Time Stockroom Assistant to join our busy store in Dunnes Stores, Jetland Centre, Ennis Road, Limerick. This position covers 40 hours per week with shifts across Monday to Sunday. Please be sure you can commute to and from the store, taking into account opening hours from 8 am to 10pm.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced supermarket environment and thrive when faced with daily challenges.
As an Essential Retailer, we offer our teams job security and great career opportunities as well as ongoing training.
Who are we?
Nourish is an Irish family business of health food stores, with 19 locations across Dublin, Kildare, Limerick, Cork, Kerry, and Galway. Bursting with knowledge, experience, and expertise, we are proud to share what we know about food, health, and well-being with our customers. When you work at Nourish, you are joining a company that is making a positive contribution to the health of our communities and our natural environment.
Why join us?
Nourish is not only a great place to work, but we are also a community of like-minded people with similar values and diverse interests. We value expertise and invest in our team’s education with extensive ongoing training in all areas of the business as well as many avenues for career development. We offer a staff discount across our wide range of products and staff incentives.
If you want to be trained to a high standard in whole foods, supplements, herbs, skincare, natural cosmetics, and more, and love sharing your expertise with wonderful co-workers and customers, please get in touch!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Organise stock within the stockroom.
- Ensure the supply of stock to the shop floor for our customers.
- Loading and unloading boxes.
- Checking off/accepting deliveries for goods in.
- Keep the stockroom & cold-room areas clean, tidy, and organised.
- Ensure excellent customer service and care is given to each customer.
- Assist customers to find the right solution for their needs.
- Be professional and empathetic with advising customers.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Ensure stock levels are well maintained and the store is kept clean and tidy.
- Operate pallet trucks and trolleys, loading and unloading boxes.
- Have a passion for nutrition and healthy living.
- Be a team player.
- Have a minimum of 1-year previous retail experience an advantage.
- Have previous health food store experience helpful.
- Have relative qualification beneficial (i.e. nutrition, naturopathy, etc)
- Have an interest in progression to leadership role an advantage.
- Have finished Leaving Cert.
What we can offer you:
- Staff discount across our wide range of products.
- Staff incentives, Including Refer a Friend scheme.
- 50% additional pay for working on a Sunday.
- 100% additional pay for working on a Public Holiday.
- A good Work-Life balance.
- 21 days annual leave yearly plus Public Holidays.
- Sick pay after 1 year.
- Bike to work scheme after 1 year.
- Employee Assistance Programme allowing you access to up to 6 free counselling sessions.
- Career progression opportunities to other roles within an expanding business.
- Extensive ongoing training on our products from our in-house Nourish Training team.
- Manual handling training and certification are valid for 3 years.
- All staff are required to wear a face-covering in accordance with the public health guidelines.
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply, and fill in the online application form.
Company: Nourish –
Company Location: Limerick, County Limerick