Full time Sales Administrator Job at Start Traffic Ltd in Droitwich
Great full-time sales administrative opportunity within a growing online retailer selling road and site safety products.
Due to the continued expansion of the business, we are looking for a full-time sales administrator to be a part of our growing sales team.
- Processing online orders.
- Liaising with customers where necessary.
- Answering customer enquiries by phone and online chat support when required.
- Entering customers into a CRM database.
- Excellent communication and language skills are critical, both spoken and written.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems, experience of using a CRM system would be beneficial but not critical.
- Experience working in a sales environment.
- The ability to think on your feet, yet still be able to ask for help when needed.
- A desire to learn about the products being sold to offer the best customer service possible.
- A forward-thinking and proactive mentality to spot issues and address them before they become problems.
- The ability to work as part of a team, but also be able to take control of an enquiry and see it through to completion.
Terms & Benefits:
- 28 days’ holiday pro-rata.
- Full training on all systems used.
- Backup from an experienced close-knit team.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected start date: 02/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500.00-£19,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Start Traffic Ltd
Company Location: Droitwich