Full Stack Web Developer Job at Kanjo in Bournemouth
Full Stack Web Developer
Full Time (remote at first)
£ Competitive based on experience
Who are we?
We’re a fast moving tech startup analysing people’s emotional reactions to advertising. We’re currently building an MVP, making high level connections, and setting up an awesome working environment in order to go to market in August.
The Kanjo team is made up of highly experienced and talented creatives, strategists, behavioural analysts and salespeople. All of who come from the advertising and marketing industries.
We need a talented, driven, full stack dev to play a vital role in building our MVP and evolve our product at pace to ensure we stay ahead of the game and become a market leader in the adtech industry.
Who are you?
You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience of the following:
- Web app frameworks (React or similar)
- Cloud hosting experience (AWS, Google Cloud or equivalent)
Skills that would be beneficial but are not required:
- WebRTC or other video streaming technologies
- Amazon Web Services, especially Lambda, S3, Rekognition, Kinesis Video Streams, Amplify
- Image processing with machine learning
- Building out dashboards, data visualisations and other front-end UI
- Working from the existing prototype to add features and help us build out a polished product
- Maintaining and improving the backend (currently running over various AWS services)
- Control over our whole technology stack with the responsibility for deciding what would be best for Kanjo
- 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- 2 weeks working holiday per year. Work from anywhere in the world for a while without using your normal holidays
- Flexi time (start as late as 10am, finish as early as 4.30pm)
- Central Bournemouth location with regular work lunches and socials
- Working remotely to begin with until it’s safe for everyone to return to the studio
The most important skill you can bring is the ability to adapt and learn quickly. If you’re interested in playing a central role in a growing startup with big ideas we want to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Discounted or Free Food
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Bournemouth