Full Stack Web Developer Job at Myles Robinson Ltd in Pontefract
We look after several digital brands and are looking to expand our portfolio of websites that we own, manage and develop. From lead generation, boiler and home cover to large affiliate websites.
Position: Full Stack Web Developer
About the role:
You will be working with fast-growing brands that we have in our portfolio of websites, such as boilercentral.com
We are meticulous about amazing design, super fast and slick-looking websites and are offering market-leading salaries for the right developer.
We have strong organic growth and lots of work in the pipeline for the coming years. One of our recent websites has grown to over 2m turnover in the first 12 months of it going live, so we’re no small fry.
We are looking for a 12-month contract with a view to extending with the right candidate.
You will be looking after various websites that we own, from retail to affiliate, we have a range of sites that we are continually building and developing.
All of our sites are on WordPress so experience in this is essential. You will be working from designs created by our designers and be able to code in a tidy and efficient way.
You must be willing to bring ideas to us and also work effectively whilst updating project management software such as Asana and Trello.
– Management and running of our portfolio of websites
– Must code clean, efficiently and to best practice methods
– Code designs from our designers
– Ensure responsiveness of devices
– Development of plugins, themes and general updates
– Mostly frontend but also backend work required
– Work with web-based apps that link to our websites
– Must document well and thorough
– You must adhere to strict deadlines
– Work efficiently and manage workloads
– Work to project management deadlines
– Work on multiple projects
– Contribute to business development ideas
– Manage affiliate programs
– Be open to constructive feedback
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a super talented developer who is hungry to earn and help us build our portfolio of sites to the next level. We are looking for long term relationships and you must bring a positive attitude to everything you do.
You will have the drive to work simultaneously and remotely if required and there is potential to grow with us.
The good stuff:
You will get:
– Flexible working hours (40 hours weekly expected, Mon-Fri)
– 28 days holiday
– On-site parking
– Gym membership (when open : -)
– Tea, coffee, fat Friday’s!
– Work from our Pontefract or Wakefield offices
– Homeworking occasionally ok
· 6 months supported probation period
You must be able to provide evidence of amazing looking websites and meet the criteria in the job role above.
We will interview via Zoom if selected
The role is available to start as soon as we find the right candidate.
This role is open to candidates up to £50,000 salary band and ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in the career.
Reference ID: FullstackNovember
Contract length: 12 months with a view to long term
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
We are strict on COVID-19 regulations and adhere to all Government legislation.
- Web Development: 4 years (Required)
- CSS, SASS, LASS: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Myles Robinson Ltd
Company Location: Pontefract