Full Stack Web Developer Job at Search & Select Recruitment in Liverpool
Our Isle of Man based client seeks a Full Stack Web Developer to join their expanding team. Please note, relocation to the Isle of Man is essential for this position.
Role Profile: As Full Stack Web Developer, you will be required to implement functionality as required for a new build website and maintenance of existing sites and processes. This role will take responsibility for end to end delivery of complex development including technical requirements review, development and testing. As Full Stack Web Developer, you will require strong technical skills, the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all departments and also external parties.
Key Responsibilities of the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Developing our websites and processes.
- Ensure implementation of deliverables to the sites and/or processes are as per business requirements.
- Identify innovative techniques to reduce delivery time of development and ensure excellent user experience.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency and code defects.
As Full Stack Web Developer, you will need:
- A BSc in Computer Science
- A Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Strong understanding in C#, MVC, WebApi, WCF, jQuery and T-SQL
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of OOP design techniques
- Strong understanding of design patterns and architecture, methodologies and implementation
- Working knowledge of using HTML5, CSS, XML and JSON
- Ability to build CSS and HTML from the ground up.
- Working knowledge of ECMA Script and the various versions of the official spec.
- Working knowledge in Vue.js / React beneficial
- Experience working with Bootstrap
- Experience using version control such as GIT
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
- Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
- 3 years + experience in full-stack web development
Why the Isle of Man?
Boasting huge lifestyle benefits such as short commutes, breath-taking scenery, excellent schooling, plenty of outdoor activities, sports and clubs, the Isle of Man makes a compelling proposition for you and your family. The first country to be recognised in its entirety as a UNESCO Biosphere region – this island truly covers all the bases.
The Isle of Man operates a simple taxation regime with a lower rate of tax on individuals of 10%, a higher rate of 20% and generous personal allowances. They also offer a relocation National Insurance rebate scheme. The island has also had no Covid-19 cases in the community for several months and operates no social distancing measures, giving you the freedom to enjoy the Island to its fullest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Private medical insurance
Company: Search & Select Recruitment
Company Location: Liverpool