Full Stack Developer Job at PC Jobs in Warrington
We have a fantastic opportunity for a developer to join our team. You will be working in a fast-paced office, as part of a growing team within an innovative, revolutionary software company for the residential care sector.
A client facing platform that distributes financial analysis through our website (built with Laravel+Vue.js), REST APIs, and content feeds to various partners. Internal tools including custom CMS (Laravel+Vue.js), subscription management tools & more.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Being responsible for maintaining accurate, up to date and useable information on our system
· Help troubleshoot issues
· Collaborate and manage across teams and work as a key member of the product development team.
· Building products following agile values and principles & iterative development practices.
· Working across the full product life-cycle, from idea creation & design through to deployment and beyond, comfortable working with designers, project managers, and other business stakeholders.
· Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes.
· Kind, positive, respectful, a team player ready to contribute.
Skills and experience:
· Reliable and Strong organisational skills
· Candidate must have minimum 2-6 years of work experience in website and/or web application development
· Passionate about code and software architecture
· Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proven person of action & delivery focus
· Results oriented
· 3+ years of web development experience using PHP
· Strong OO design patterns and understanding of MVC
· Excellent working knowledge of modern PHP 7.x development
· Comfortable working with Html / scss
· Understanding of unit testing and test driven development
· Experience working with Version Control (Git)
Preferred, but not essential:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience building REST APIs, RSS Feed or XML feeds is a plus
- AWS Knowledge
Client Bridge is a developing company, the post holder must be willing to be flexible to grow with the needs of our Customers and Senior Leadership team.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. On call out of hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: PC Jobs
Company Location: Warrington