Full/Part time Nurses Job at Bayada Home Health Care in Ardee, County Louth
As an employee of BAYADA, you are at the centre of our world. Because wherever you fit within our organization, you’re connected to our mission of client service. And unlike other organizations that measure success by products sold or services rendered, we measure ours by employee connectedness.- check us out at www.bayada/Testimonials to hear what our employees are saying.
If that sounds like an unconventional business philosophy, that’s because BAYADA is an unconventional organization. We seek, find, and champion those people who take pride and joy in healing. We support them at every step with training, technology, and teamwork. And behind every clinician stands a team of employees committed to client service, operational excellence, and each other’s success
If you want to work for a company that’s mission-driven and people-focused, we invite you to apply for the following position
Comprehensive training and clinical supervision provided. An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing paediatric focused home health care company.
What we offer you:
-Flexible schedules to meet your lifestyle needs
-Paid shadow shifts
-Highly competitive pay rates
-Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
-24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
-Full Induction Training
-Orientation to home care
-Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
- 1 year of acute paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Open to RCN, RGN, wit h applicable experience
- Up-skilling and training program available
- Meet all competency, ex perience, and educational requirements in accordance with BAYADA Home Health Care qualifications and code policies as applicable to care and services to be performed.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible Working Hours – full and flexi-time
- Fulfilling Employment – meaningful one-to-one care
- Unique Career and Development Opportunities
- Innovative Clinical Programmes
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness programmes
- Education reimbursement
- Free or subsidised travel
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year
Company: Bayada Home Health Care
Company Location: Ardee, County Louth