FS Indirect Tax Director Jobs in London – England at Kpmgcareers
Title: FS Indirect Tax Director
Location: London – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Finance, Business
Location of roles are nationwide.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do.
Be part of it.
We have a significant growth plan over the next three years and in order to support this we are looking to recruit motivated individuals with a commercial edge who are seeking a real challenge, at Director level across our Indirect Tax business, to build on our successes to date and help us achieve our growth targets.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
You willbe required to work within the Indirect Tax Financial Services team to accelerate the growth of our business. Specifically key aspects will be to:
• Build relationships with senior contacts at clients and targets. You might have a particular sector focus or expertise or may be more of an FS Indirect tax generalist. We have room for both.
• Lead business development initiatives and pitch for work with both new and existing clients, potentially both domestically and internationally.
• Build an internal network within the wider tax, legal and advisory practices of our firm
• Set the standard for insight and technical opinions delivered to the client – knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions, and can match both effectively and deliver them in a compelling way.
• Be confident interacting or levels internally and externally, while to interact well with peers and able to inspire and develop junior members of the team.
• Positive, enthusiastic, curious with a real passion for indirect tax and helping clients
• Strong resilience to enable flexibility in approach and ability to work under pressure.
• Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly adapt to a range of situations and audiences from both a written and oral perspective.
• Strong attention to detail, to enable you to review complex technical problems, whilst maintaining an overall strategic and client service focused perspective, for all deliverables we produce for our clients
• Excellent internal networking skills with the ability to confidently and knowledgably communicate with other Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners within our professional services environment.
• Strong business development and client facing skills with a proven history of being able to identify opportunities and convert them to commercial projects.
• Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage your own workload, as well the workloads of others in your team.