Front End Web Developer (Office based) Job at Corston Architectural Detail – in Bristol
At Corston we make home renovation projects a little easier. The tactile parts of a home that you interact with everyday are really important, so we think they should be done right. This attention to detail means that handles will match switches, and hinges will match hooks; essentially, our products will all work together.
This is a chance for a Frontend Developer to join our innovative, exciting and inclusive Corston Team in the suburbs of Calne. You will join us as we launch our new website which will be hosted through Shopify and Netsuite. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Front End Web Development with the drive to succeed and continually grow their skills.
You’ll have a tangible effect within our function including adding new functionality to our latest website, constantly optimising and ensuring Front End Development best practices/code from our website through to emails.
The role responsibilities;
- This is a varied web development role, which will constantly be progressing in line with the business growth.
- Code and continue to develop the website, within the marketing team.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to ensure the creative designs mirror the website development.
- Work across our key platform – Shopify and Netsuite to create scripts that need to be well written to get perfect continuity as the business grows.
- Must be proactive and enthusiastic about web development, technology and solving challenges.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in code and development, either via a degree or practical experience.
- Ability to translate creative designs into web designs including forms and emails
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify+.
- Excellent attention to detail from creative to web development across our desktop and mobile website.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- An initiative and drive to achieve desired results.
Reference ID: CORSTWEBDEV
Please note this is an office-based role. A driving license and own transport is essential. Please do not apply if you do not have access to your own transport as our office location is not accessible via public transport.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Company: Corston Architectural Detail –
Company Location: Bristol