Front End Developer / Web Developer for a thriving Agency Job at MAD Staff in Watford
A multi award winning full service agency delivering branding, communications, packaging, POS, advertising, content creation and cutting edge digital experiences. Their amazing family of 50 designers, digital developers, artworkers and account & project managers create beautiful work and impressive results for a notable client portfolio that keeps on growing.
A fulfilling opening for a progressive and highly capable Front-End Developer on the agency’s busy digital team. In close collaboration with your colleagues from the design, back end development and client services colleagues, you will be working on the front-end development of a diverse range of digital assets. And there is always something different to work on.
We are looking for a genuine passion for development, and we’d like you to:
- Be an expert in HTML and CSS
- Have experience building ambitious responsive websites.
- Have an eye for implementing pixel perfect design.
- Have agency side experience.
- Be able to manage time well and work to deadlines.
- Be a problem solver, with excellent communication skills.
- Have experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Have experience with content management systems; they use WordPress, but any content management experience would be useful.
The following would be nice to have but not essential:
- Experience using a CSS pre-processor; they use SASS.
- Experience building HTML emails.
What You Will Find
An agency that has been and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. A welcoming bunch of colleagues who enjoy working together. A relaxed environment, but at the same time a cohesive group of people on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
Based on the London / Hertfordshire borders close to Watford, your initial salary will between £25k to circa £30k depending on experience.
Sound interesting? For more details or for an informal chat contact Steve Whyte-Macpherson at MAD Staff through here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- front end development / web development: 1 year (Required)
- HTML & CSS: 1 year (Required)
Company: MAD Staff
Company Location: Watford