Foodservice Sector Sales Person Job at Tudor Tea & Coffee Ltd in Derby
We are seeking to employ an experienced, energetic and driven Sales person to manage sales and generate sustainable sales growth within both our existing and new customers aiming at Restaurants, Caterers, Café’s, Coffee Shops, Bakeries, Golf Clubs, Garden Centres, Hotels, Farm Shops and Deli’s.
· Working directly with this company’s existing customer base within your region to enhance profitable sales growth in line with both new and existing customers with a view to exceeding the sales & profit targets set.
· Identify and optimise profitable business with new customers resulting in increased market share and size of the market within your region
· Manage the relationship with the customers and to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in order to retain the customers long-term loyalty
· Provide accurate and timely information and feedback to management and other business areas to ensure that the company can provide continued high levels of service to its customers and utilise all opportunities for growth
· A minimum of 3 years foodservice experience. (Foodservice experience is essential and if it’s within the Hot Beverages sector this would be preferable)
· Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated, focus driven, ability to priorities while working to tight deadlines
· Experienced in Customer Relationship Management, understanding of customer and market dynamics
· Experience and knowledge of working with IT systems and software
· Initially we will start you on a 3 month approval trial, with training to be given on all aspects of the Coffee equipment that we supply.
· Salary £ 27,000 per annum with 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays (paid on the 3rd of the month by BACs) + Company Car (can use privately but put in private fuel) & necessary tools provided & mobile & Laptop & Company Credit Card provided
· Machine Sales Bonuses, Sales Target Bonus and Profit Margin Bonus apply.
· Marketing support from the Company will involve Exhibitions (Catering sector targeted), Solus Email Campaigns, Cold Calling
· End of Year bonus, based upon performance, flexibility, attendance record and general customer feed-back.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
Expected start date: 11/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Company car
- Work from home
- Sales experience in the UK Food Service Sector: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Tudor Tea & Coffee Ltd
Company Location: Derby