Flexi Bank Support Worker (Oakleigh) Job at Salutem Care & Education in Mapperley
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
In this role you will be expected to:
· Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with learning disabilities
· Administer medication in line with our procedures
· Demonstrate written communication skills, sufficient to contribute to a record keeping system
· Helping people using services perform activities of personal care and activities of daily living such as bathing and using the toilet.
In order to meet our expectations and provide the highest quality of care for people using our services, we provide you with easily accessible training, in specialist fields, to reflect the individual needs of the people we support and your personal development.
We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team. In return you’ll receive:
· Competitive pay rates
· Training and qualification opportunities
· Internal progression opportunities
· Perkbox – Discount to high street shops
· Free DBS check
As an equal opportunities employer, our teams reflect the rich diversity of the people we care for, we welcome applications from all backgrounds, particularly applications from individuals with disabilities.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow a robust recruitment process, all applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
Company: Salutem Care & Education
Company Location: Mapperley