Firmware Manager Job at CBS butler in Uxbridge, Greater London
An exciting opportunity for a Firmware Manager to join a global reaching Engineering company managing a number of complex safety critical electronic product projects. You will be providing the technical point of contact with the customers whilst co-ordinating internal resourcers to ensure delivery.
In return you will be working for a leader in its field, working within their Defence and Aerospace division with autonomy and some of the best Engineers in the UK, working on cutting edge programmes in an environment where you will feel secure and satisfied both personally and professionally.
Your role will be diverse but will include:
- Providing management and oversight of a number of programmes and smaller projects
Hardware and assets – definition and management of programme hardware and assets and associated cost. Control of customer furnished equipment.
Project deliverables – manage internal and external relationships to ensure project deliverables are achieved ie project planning and control, (capture, collect and track costs, raise invoice instructions etc.)
Point of contact -provide the primary point of contact and liaison with the customer throughout the project life cycle.
Proposal – prepare/create the technical proposal definition, including necessary documents such as SOW. Generation of all labour hours, hardware requirements and project cost data.
As a Firmware Manager you will be able to showcase:
- Broad project management experience underpinned by a thorough knowledge and understanding of engineering disciplines (design/test/manufacturing).
- Experience of managing electronics and software design, development and certification projects – ideally within the Defence or Aerospace sector.
- Extensive experience of presentation design, development and delivery including customer facing.
- Some experience in Risk Management techniques and their application.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Firmware Manager that is looking for a challenge with safety critical products. Apply now for more details
Company: CBS butler
Company Location: Uxbridge, Greater London