Financial Services Paraplanner Job at LNH Recruitment in Mansfield
Our client, a highly successful multi-site legal practice, have an opening in their Mansfield office for an experienced Financial Services Paraplanner.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of existing Paraplanning experience and is currently working within a Paraplanning role. Experience at managing high levels of new business is important.
You will also be exceptionally well organised with excellent attention to detail. You will show confidence on the phone with a friendly, outgoing manner. You will have excellent administrative skills with strong software and digital tools.
Typical areas of responsibilities include the following:
- Managing incoming new business across multiple products, within a team.
- Processing of new business from obtaining quotations, sending applications, monitoring progress and chasing through to completion.
- Product research and comparison using relevant computer software.
- Invoicing and chasing outstanding payments.
- Support with ensuring regulatory information and systems and kept up to date.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 full years’ work of Paraplanning experience
- Well organised, with an eye for detail
- Exceptional customer service: telephone and email communication and interpersonal skills are also required along with IT proficiency.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paraplanning: 3 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: LNH Recruitment
Company Location: Mansfield