Financial Controller Job at Watch Pilot Ltd in London
We are a new online watch retailer, having begun trading in early 2020 we have rapidly expanded. In 2021 we have plans to continue growing our online presence and also establish a high street retail premises. To support this activity we are seeking a financial controller.
- Management accounts for the business
- Monthly profit and loss reporting
- Weekly cash flow reports
- VAT returns
- Financial data analysis and reporting
- General bookkeeping within electronic accounting software including reconciliation of supplier payments, all invoice and bank payments
- Provide accurate information to the external payroll company
- Being involved in all other aspects for the financials within the business.
The ideal candidate will be have experience as a sole charge Financial Controller in a small business, you will be required initially to implement and setup electronic accounting software within the business and fully digitalise our financial operations.
Whilst some time at our office in Wimbledon, London will be required weekly, flexible working from home will be an option.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with large volumes of data
- Advanced excel skills and accounts system administration
- Must have a hands on approach
- New system implementation experience is essential
- Experience working within an online e-commerce or digital business is highly desirable
Expected start date: 15/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Company: Watch Pilot Ltd
Company Location: London