Financial Controller Job at The HR Elephant in Newry and Mourne
Hiring for a client – They are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve their financial performance and direct their accounting operations.
Duties for the Financial Controller will include;
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
Send your email through to The HR Elephant to apply for this role!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year
Company: The HR Elephant
Company Location: Newry and Mourne