Financial Controller Job at Geoquip-Marine in Bristol
We offer a competitive salary and benefits dependent on experience.
The Financial Controller is responsible for developing management accounts and reporting systems related to project budget performance and cash forecasts for the Financial Department of Geoquip Marine. The incumbent will also support the accounting & finance team with their tasks.
Functions and duties
- Prepare monthly project performance management accounts along with associated analysis, partnering with project managers
- Full ownership of the project reporting and monthly management accounts
- Delivering financial analysis to challenge the project managers and provide monthly review
- Proactively suggest improvements and take an active part in the implementation and in the follow up process.
- Routine accounting and group reporting tasks and duties
- Post accruals/adjustments/other required journals to ensure the month-end results show the clear and fair picture
- Support management of payments and invoicing
- Main point of contact for clients regarding payments, purchase and budgeting
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified accountant
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint as well as ERP (MS Dynamics) skills
- Distinct flair for numbers and independent working style
- High performance, reliability and accuracy
Application deadline: 11/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Professional: 5 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Bristol