Financial Adviser – Sales & Development Manager Job at St. James’s Place Wealth Management in Brailsford
Financial Adviser Sales & Development Manager
We are recruiting for an integral role of Sales & Development Manager to manage a team of Financial Advisers tending to their operational daily needs and managing their personal development. Working within one of the largest and most successful wealth management Practices in the East Midlands, you will be given the support and opportunity to progress your own career in a structured and rewarding manner.
This is a unique opportunity to help develop an already successful team of Wealth Managers in a forward thinking and ambitious company. As manager, you will assume full responsibility to work with and coach the existing team of Advisers to maximise their performance and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding client outcomes. You will assume full responsibility for the Adviser Team including development, compliance, performance, and communication.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in financial services advice, as well as a passion to develop and coach individuals to achieve their own personal goals. Strong attention to detail with an ability to communicate effectively in a positive fashion is a pre-requisite for the role. As a manager, the successful candidate will form part of the wider leadership team and contribute to the overall strategy of the company.
In order to succeed, the successful candidate will have a passion for sales and a positive, can-do attitude towards their role. With experience in change management and a record of meeting targets, you will be highly focused and self-motivated to get the best from your team.
Experience and qualities required:
- Successful track record in FS advisory role (minimum Diploma/DipPFS status)
- Proven degree of success in a similar managerial role
- Pro-active, motivated, organised, and used to reaching ambitious personal goals
- Able to identify developmental needs and implement training plans accordingly
- Comfortable managing people and communicating both positive and negative messages
- Excellent attention to detail and a stickler for compliance
- Able to build great relationships with members of the team and communicate effectively
- A strong and natural leader who leads by example and motivates others to achieve, they will be alert, on the ball, and effective in their own operational working style, working one step ahead of the financial adviser team.
- Alert to commercial opportunities to grow the business long term
- Previous experience of managing people
- An excellent track record of recruiting high calibre individuals
- Comfortable working in a positive and driven working environment, working towards achievable key performance indicators.
- Excellent IT, technical and organisational skills
The main duties will be as follows:
- Manage the day to day running of the Advisory Team
- Conduct regular reviews with Advisers to understand how we can improve their efficiencies and output
- Being the operational go-to person for the Financial Advisers as required
- Interact with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the overall operation
- Support members of the team to ensure collective goals are reached
- To be accountable for all compliance related matters
- Become a member of the Leadership Team and contribute to the strategic plans for the Practice
- Attendance at corporate and client events representing the business as required
- Location: Brailsford, Derby (DE6 3)
- Salary: £40-70K basic salary plus bonus, realistic OTE of up to £100K per annum (Dependant on skills and experience)
- Generous performance related remuneration package on offer
- Full time hours of work – Monday to Friday
To apply for this exceptional opportunity or for further information, please apply online
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Sales / Team Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- DipPFS: 1 year (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Company: St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Company Location: Brailsford