Financial Accountant – 12 Month Fixed Contract Job at KIMS Hospital in Maidstone
Vacancy: Financial Accountant – 12 Month Fixed Contract
Job Reference: 1832
Location: KIMS Hospital, Maidstone, Kent
Starting Salary: £45,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
- *KIMS Hospital reserves the right to remove job adverts before the closing date.
Interview Date(s): TBC*
*Job Summary: *
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to be responsible for leading the financial accounts team and provide credible, accurate and efficient financial support to the hospital.
*Please note this role is for a 12 month fixed term contract.*
*Role Responsibilities include: *
- To prepare monthly management accounts and reports for the hospital.
- Be responsible for preparation for year-end accounts and primary support for the annual audit.
- To supervise the financial accounts team
- To produce accurate reconciliations, ensuring all time scales are met.
- Prepare indirect costs budget, and work alongside Head of Finance with the staffing budget with the budget holders, attending all budget meetings, looking at efficiencies and CAPEX. Including completing the budget packs, and uploading the finalised budget in time for the new financial year.
Person Specification: *
- Extensive experience within an accounting role with supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be a qualified Account (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- Experience dealing with auditors and year-end accounts.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to respond effectively to multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates drive for continuous improvement and maximising performance, productivity and efficiency.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is preferable but not essential.
KIMS Hospital employees enjoy the following benefits: *
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
If you do not receive a reply within 1 working week from the closing date, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.*
Previous applicants need not apply.
At KIMS Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Any offers of employment made by KIMS Hospital for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the DBS checks can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Location: Newnham Court Way, Weavering
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £45,000.00 per year
Company: KIMS Hospital
Company Location: Maidstone