Finance Officer Job at Lancashire Farm Dairies in Rochdale
At Lancashire Farm, we value committed and reliable people who help us deliver a first-class product. We’re expanding both the scope and scale of our operation and there are many opportunities to succeed within roles and to progress within the organisation.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic, technically confident Finance Officer who is looking for a new challenge.
As part of a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the main responsibilities of the Finance Officer will include:
- Day to day running of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts on a regular basis
- Credit control
- Assisting in taxation matters including VAT submission and corporation Tax.
- Providing a high standard of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Drive and support continuous improvement in the internal control environment.
- Assisting in preparing management accounts month end reporting.
- Manage and update process notes as required.
- Handling queries from customers and suppliers by making sure query is dealt within agreed SLA.
- Assisting in the preparation of mid-term and year end accounts.
What you’ll need to succeed in the Finance Officer role:
- Be AAT or ACCA part qualified or equivalent,
- Have experience using Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Word/Excel (Preferable, not essential)
- A team player
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines
- Be able to work on their own initiative, make decisions where necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Company: Lancashire Farm Dairies
Company Location: Rochdale