Finance Manager Job at HydraSpecma Samwon Ltd in Cheadle
We are a leading manufacturer of hydraulic adaptors and flanges in Europe, with an unrivalled reputation as a trusted partner to global original equipment manufacturers.
We own the production factories which gives us uncompromising process control from raw materials through to finished product. Our products are independently tested and comply with all International Standards as well as OEM specifications.
Our continued investment programme enables us to research and develop new products & manufacturing techniques. The aim is to improve potential leak reduction, increase safety levels and reduce costs for our customers without compromising quality.
Experts in logistics, we are proud of our strong reputation for On Time Delivery in any capacity, anywhere in the world. Our reliability to achieve Supplier Performance Targets has made us a trusted partner to our diverse OEM customer base.
Our team of professionals have many years of engineering trade experience. They understand the importance of specifying precision HydraSpecma Samwon parts which is a primary factor in the elimination of leaks and warranty claims. We also provide stock holding, line feed, technical & logistic support earning us our reputation as a reliable partner to the OEM Industry.
To us, quality means always meeting our customers’ expectations, while continually developing and improving what we do. Through rigorous quality checks, our quality policy covers the entire manufacturing process, continuing through our warehousing and logistics service, and into our after sales service with our full technical and warranty support.
Due to retirement, we are looking for someone to build on the financial management controls and support to the senior management team, including the board, to ensure that we are well placed to grow in line with our ambitious sales targets.
Skills & Experience.
The following criteria would put applicants in good stead.
- Have a relevant qualification in Accountancy
- Have at least 3 years of senior management & managing finances for business with £10m+ turnover
- Very strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail
- Evidenced Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Strong Excel & IT
- Knowledge of the following is essential
o Sage 200,
o Microsoft Offices, and
o ERP (Emax) and Citrix experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills are paramount.
- Ability and experience of working in multi-currency environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in the preparation of annual accounts and liaising with auditors
- Ability to work in a small environment and to organise and prioritise work accordingly
Reporting directly to the Managing Director but also into the parent company in Sweden for monthly, quarterly and annual reports, forecasts and budgets.
Attending Board meetings as Company Secretary and preparing minutes of the meetings.
Duties will include
- Responsibility and control of Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Responsibility and control of Nominal Accounts
- Manage and control of cash flow and Bank accounts including all bank reconciliation
- Preparation and control of all forecasts, budgets and accounts (including monthly management accounts)
- Supervision of annual audits and HMRC inspections
- Analysis and viability of budgets and new projects with EBIT, NWC & ROIC at the forefront of what we do.
- Reporting of all HMRC and Companies House returns
- Line manage credit control clerk
Competitive with private medical cover. Email your CV and any questions to Pat Bake.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Application deadline: 20/11/2020
Expected start date: 04/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: HydraSpecma Samwon Ltd
Company Location: Cheadle