Finance Assistant (Part Time/Full Time) Job at Bragan.net (Based in North Monaghan, Ireland) – in Armagh
Bragan are hiring an Finance assistant to look after the day to day running of the finance office, and provide management with financial information. The successful candidate will have a strong Finance background with the ability to support our HR efforts as required.
2 Day a week Preferred (Tasks indicated here will be filtered) – Full time can also be considered
- Lead the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Finance & Bookkeeping – Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Managing VAT returns and Interstat declarations
- Liaising with external accountants with the year-end accounts preparation
- Assisting with ad-hoc analysis / one-off projects
Previous Finance experience (essential) , HR administration experience (desirable)
Strong understanding of aligning Finance strategy with Business strategy.
A Strong Commercial Acumen
Ability to work on your own initiative
Experience of working in the SME sector
Salary is Pro-Rata
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Company: Bragan.net (Based in North Monaghan, Ireland) –
Company Location: Armagh