Finance Administrator – Purchase Ledger Job at First 2 Recruit Ltd in Bolton
Finance Administrator – Financial Services – (Free Parking)
Our client based on the outskirts of Bolton is looking for an Administrator to join their friendly team.
Please note this role is heavily process driven and repetitive and attention to detail is imperative.
It would suit someone who comes from an accounting / purchase ledger / banking background or someone who has bank reconciliation experience.
In this role the primary focus will be to deliver a complete administration service and exceptional customer service to clients.
The role is process driven and successful applicants will be required to process financial administration/data-entry tasks within a small team.
The scope of the role covers the support of both financial administration functions and usage of the back-office systems.
Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the center of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your drive for continuous improvement and your communication skills.
- Responsibility for providing excellent service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties);
- Responsibility for the administration of client’s investments;
- Ensuring company policy and procedures are always adhered to;
- Ensuring all daily targets set are met;
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily tasks;
- Promote awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Rules and to ensure compliance within the Department.
- Ensure a working knowledge of CASS, ensuring issues are escalated and identified CASS procedures are followed to reduce risk of breaches.
- Desire to work in the financial services industry, specifically processing administration tasks;
- A proactive nature and be highly motivated;
- Strong client relationship skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organisation and team working skills;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Please send your CV along with a covering paragraph explaining your current situation, relevant experience and reason for applying for this role.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV’s received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Purchase ledger: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: First 2 Recruit Ltd
Company Location: Bolton