Field Sales Executive (Mandarin Speaker) Job at Randstad in London
Job Title: Field Sales Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Location: Central London
Salary: £28k basic salary (+ £12k OTE in Y1)
With an extensive network of suppliers and partners in the UK, EU and beyond, our client is a premier B2B supplier of bricks and construction material. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, they carry serious pedigree. The company are now looking for ambitious graduates to perform the Field Sales Executive role, with multiple positions open across different regions.
There is no lead generation involved in the role – you’ll be predominantly handling warm leads and interest, as well as cross selling to existing customers.
Field Sales Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- £12k OTE/Commission in Y1
- Company car and allowance
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Field Sales Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company, its offering and typical client profile
- Engage with and influence key decision makers on site
- Present and demonstrate to prospective customers
- Manage your assigned region, maintaining a ready knowledge of prospects and customers alike, keeping a disciplined schedule
- Stay in regular contact and develop business relationships with all relevant clients and interested parties in the effort to up and cross sell products
Field Sales Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in English and Mandarin
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Full driving licence
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you’ll have a proven track record with some selling experience (no matter how small!)
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Company Location: London