Fibre Engineer Job at Kelly Group Ltd – in Truro
The Kelly Group is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resource to Openreach for over 35 years.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Fibre Engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on the Openreach legacy and One Fibre Network providing Fibre connectivity to Customer premises
- Working at heights and in the underground network
- Splicing fibre and testing at multiple points throughout the installation
- Working as an individual and as a part of team to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Adherence with Health and Safety legislation
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works Operative unit 2 card (desirable)
- Hold or have held Openreach overhead, underground and fibre accreditation modules (desirable)
- Have extensive experience of working on the Openreach network (desirable)
- Confident working at heights and in the underground network
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive earning potential
- Full tooling, PPE and uniform
- Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to our existing team and are looking to join a company where progression is a core value, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
Company: Kelly Group Ltd –
Company Location: Truro