Export Account Manager Job at BEBE BOO ( U K) LTD in Liverpool
Bebeboo UK LTD Liverpool Based Pram manufacturer and importer are looking for an experienced Export Accounts Manager specifically to the Iranian Market. To join on a permanent basis leading their team of export coordinators. The role will also entail changing some processes and procedures in order to optimise service delivery and having a look at improving Customer Service productivity where possible.
The company is offering an excellent salary and benefits package. The successful candidate will have strong export operations knowledge, ideally from the Nursery Industry and will be a confident leader with a background in people management.
Reporting to the Agency Manager, the Export Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
· Leading the Export Operations to Iranian Market
· Handling Customer accounts and visiting customers where necessary
· Engaging in Contracts with Knowledge of Iranian Trade Laws
· Implementing and monitoring exports and liaising with senior staff to determine the range of goods to be sold. As well as developing sales strategies and the setting of targets to be met.
· Travelling to Iran as and when required
· Organise and Attend Trade Fairs to The Industry in Tehran
· Implementation of new systems and producing reports and recommendations for senior management.
· Managing continuous improvement within the department and keeping up to date with products and competitors
· Recruiting and training staff including staff appraisals, ensuring the team are aware of any errors made and corrective action is taken and motivating and coaching the team. As well as acting as the point of escalation for any issues.
Essential Requirements are:
BBA Business Administration (Bachelor of Business Administration)
· At least 5 years in customer service and handling customer accounts
· Strong Nursery Products experience, export in particular
· Good Command of English
· Speaks Fluent Farsi
· Excellent leadership/management skills
· Ability to motivate others
· Ability to work well under pressure
Closing date: 18 November 2020
If you have all the above requirements for the Export Accounts Manager position, then please apply now by CV and a cover letter.
Reference ID: BB011220
Application deadline: 18/11/2020
Expected start date: 01/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Export Management: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: BEBE BOO ( U K) LTD
Company Location: Liverpool