Experienced Welder Job at Shay Murtagh Precast in Raharney, County Westmeath
Shay Murtagh Precast have an immediate requirement for experienced MIG welders to join our specialised team with state-of-the-art facilities, based in Raharney, County Westmeath. Candidates will have the opportunity to work alongside highly skilled and experienced in house fabrication team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our team and work with our in-house fabrication of moulds and structural steel for off site clients, state of the art workshop and CNC equipment. This position will also have the opportunity to work on large scale plant and machinery like crawler crane and forklifts
- All aspects of MIG Welding on heavy plant and equipment.
- Ability to read drawings and fabricate steelwork in line with drawing.
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product.
- Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheating, distortion, expansion or shrinkage of parts.
- Think of innovative/different ways to solve problems
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MIG Welding
- Own transport
- Excellent level of English language required
Company: Shay Murtagh Precast
Company Location: Raharney, County Westmeath