Experienced Waiter/Waitress Full-time Job at Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel in Killiney, County Dublin
At Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel we are currently recruiting for a full-time experienced Waiter/Waitress to join our Restaurant team.
The right candidates will;
- Have a pleasant and courteous personality with the ability to provide excellence in customer care.
- Have an excellent command of the English language and enjoy working with people.
Candidates applying for all positions with us should have a passion for delivering excellence in customer service and be able to work on their own initiative but also be a team player. Previous experience is not essential but beneficial for this role. Full Training will be provided.
- To maintain an efficient and courteous service in your department according to SOP’s
- To maintain all equipment within your area and report any faults or breakages to your manager according to procedures.
- To carry out food service
- To carry out beverage service w
- To be fully conversant with hotel facilities and opening times.
- To carry out cash and stock procedures according to hotel standards.
- To assist in greeting and seating guests when required.
- To be fully conversant with menu items and their service.
- To assist your manager in the smooth running of the restaurant.
- To maximise sales always through suggestive selling.
- To carry out cleaning within your department (clean as you go) ensuring that hygiene and safety standards, are maintained.
- To be fully conversant with, and adhere to, all HACCP policies & procedures.
- To follow rules and regulation regarding fire safety; health & safety; house rules.
- To report all complaints and comments to your Manager
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times and to follow Hotel grooming standards.
- To maintain a high standard of personnel appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments, especially the kitchen.
- To be fully conversant and comply with your duty roster.
- In the execution of your duties to work as a team player to ensure both individual an department targets and goals are achieved
- Contribute proactively within the Food and Beverage Team for the development of the business and fully collaborate with all other members of the team and all staff members
- Perform any other duties that are assigned to you by your Manager and for which you have been provided with reasonable knowledge and training in respect of such responsibilities
Why work with us?
At Fitzpatrick Castle, we offer strong career opportunities & progression with a hotel that is long-established and has an excellent reputation in developing the hoteliers of the future. We are committed to ensuring that our team is equipped with the necessary knowledge and foundation to carry forward our Mission with confidence.
Pride in what we do gives us the EDGE and our guests the memories.
Some of our incentives include:
*Complementary Meals on Duty
*Free Membership to our Fitness centre, Gym and Pool
*On Going Training and Development
Job Types: Full-time,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed
- Answering phone calls
- Prep or side work
- Preparing cheques and processing payments
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes, etc.
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
Company: Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
Company Location: Killiney, County Dublin