Experienced Swimming Pool Engineer Job at ABS Pools Ltd – in Shrewsbury
ADVANCED SWIMMING POOL ENGINEER
- Service pools and hot tubs
- Fault find and repair, including automatic covers
- Identify correct parts and order
- Organise own diary and liaise with customers
- Arrange deliveries and organise plumbers and electricians
- Organise measurement, ordering and fitting of liners and covers
- Ordering and noting of parts required for secondary jobs
- Leak detection and repair
- Liaise with suppliers
- Assist in design and construction of new builds
- Assist and organise refurbishment work
- Assist with quotations for pools and parts
Location: Based in Shrewsbury and working in the surrounding area.
Salary: Monthly salary dependent on experience.
Hours: 9-5 in full season, Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays. Reduced hours out of season but depends on how the candidate grows the role.
Qualifications: ISPE qualification preferred and at least 2 years’ experience with swimming pools an advantage but more opportunity for training given.
This is a very exciting role for the right person and could lead to a long lasting and lucrative career. The candidate will need to be able to communicate with our customers on their level. We are looking for someone who is trustworthy, easy to work with, with a high standard of workmanship, who is polite and is happy to work in a team, manage a small team or work independently.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company pension
Company: ABS Pools Ltd –
Company Location: Shrewsbury