Engineering Project Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineers) Job at New Way Advancing Solutions – in Leeds
We are building services engineers with a passion and a purpose to add value, to raise the M&E risk profile appropriately, and to manage our clients’ risks through skill and experience of M&E systems.
We are run by dedicated Chartered Building Services Engineers with two main passions. Delivering quality in engineering, and reducing a client’s M&E risk profile by showing them what’s around the corner.
Our staff are academically qualified and combine their engineering qualifications with real-life experience in the industry.
We have over 40 years of combined experience in M&E. We have delivered new building projects, refurbishments, small & large plant upgrades, infrastructure upgrades, major M&E projects, programmes of works, and more. We have experience of working as designers, contractors, and supporting clients throughout the life of a project.
For more information on who we are, please check our website www.new-way.engineer
We are looking for an experienced M&E Engineering Project Manager to join our team based in Leeds.
Our areas of work include:
- Estate infrastructure projects
- New build projects
- Refurb projects
- Carbon Reduction schemes
- M&E Surveying
- Independent Certification
- Gain professional satisfaction through effective project delivery;
- Specialise to influence the direction of the business;
- Develop your learning; Work within a young and ambitious company;
- Work flexibly and remotely;
- Develop New Ways to deliver projects on and off-site;
- Maintain CPD and professional membership.
Candidates should address the following 2no. questions within their covering letter:
- What do you see as the advantages of Building Services Engineers being engaged directly by a client?
- How have you digitally collaborated in a team (work / outside work)?
Part-time hours: 40 per week
We are working remotely when practicable. We are adhering to the government guidance as per the latest update.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering: 1 year (required)
Company: New Way Advancing Solutions –
Company Location: Leeds