Employer Engagement Consultant Job at DRN Recruitment in Manchester
To lead, manage and develop strategic and operational plans for the growth of Recruitment, Apprenticeships, Traineeships and all employer led provision. You will take responsibility for developing and maintaining high quality relationships with local, regional & national employers. You will report to the Centre manager but will work closely with Heads of Curriculum on ensuring the college is responsive to current and emerging employer needs that support economic growth.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies; visiting clients to build and develop relationships; developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Selling our apprenticeship packages to SME’s
- Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
- Offer free training to support in the upskilling of employees
- Compile tailored made packages to negotiate and get “employer buy in” to use our services.
- Build and manage an permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have a active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Operations Manager
- Build and manage a trainee Consultant and provide sales training to the sales team
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
- Identifying and prioritising growth opportunities by geography, sales channel, product category.
Strategy: Work with the wider sales teams and business to develop implementation of effective sales strategies
- Manage key external and internal relationships to best effect to drive growth, include key training partners, channels, distributors and senior stakeholders
Manage all aspects of the Apprenticeships sales activity, product and sales training, briefing the teams on sales model, pricing recruitment
- Responsible for sales forecasting.
- Take responsibility for owning and completing sales responses to relevant market tenders.
- Strengthen market position of careerwise by contributing to the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing client solutions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Government funded training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Apprenticeship recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Risk management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Company: DRN Recruitment
Company Location: Manchester
Job Category: Marketing