Employability, Construction & Taxi Tutor Job at Antrec Ltd in Bootle
Due to our continued expansion, we are now looking to grow our tutor team by recruiting an experienced tutor.
The position is FT and comes with a salary band of £23 – £26k dependent upon experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging individuals to join our team. You must be confident in delivering courses to a group both in class and online.
The main duties of this job and its primary objectives:
- You must be a self-starter and possess a can-do attitude!
- Provide support and training to help clients to progress towards, and into employment. Delivering on a range of topics relevant to todays labour market at L1 & L2;
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups of learners to support them to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the qualification;
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification;
- Remote support and progress monitoring via Phone, Microsoft Teams and Virtual Learning platforms;
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner’s qualification and meet the needs of the qualification;
- Identifying their needs and provide appropriate support;
- Managing information in accordance with awarding bodies regulations;
- Managing, collating and disseminating information to comply with contractual requirements;
- Providing information, advice and guidance about a range of issues, such as careers, education, housing, money; either directly or in partnership with specialist agencies;
- Assisting to draw up action plans for employment, education and training and supporting them to achieve these goals;
- Support learners to build a portfolio of evidence to work towards achieving employability qualifications.
- Researching careers, options and support organisations to meet client’s needs;
- Liaising and negotiating with other organisations/employers on behalf of clients;
- Using IT for administrative tasks, such as recording interactions with and tracking clients;
- Keeping up to date with labour market information, legislation, and professional and academic developments by visiting employers and attending events run by educational and professional bodies;
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of current national and local labour market;
- Teaching or Tutor and Assessing qualifications; e.g A1, Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, Cert Ed
- Vocational experience in Taxi or Construction would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of delivering one to one or group sessions;
- Experience in delivering remote sessions;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Administrative and IT experience.
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS and references
Reference ID: ANT20TUTOR
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Have made adequate adjustments to classrooms and learning centre.
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Antrec Ltd
Company Location: Bootle