Emergency Medicine – A&E Doctors Job at Gear Recruitment in Northampton
Gear Recruitment offers a great opportunity by recruiting Emergency Medicine registrars and consultants to the NHS Nationwide!
Pay Rate: £36,000 GBP to £103,000 per annum (depending on experience).
We are now able to accept applications from candidates with the following profiles:
1. GMC registration with, or without, a license to practice; or eligibility for GMC registration.
2. Full MRCEM or FRCEM II + SAQ, we are also looking to secure less qualified candidates.
3. At least two years of experience in Emergency Medicine and/or postgraduate qualifications in Emergency Medicine.
4. In case of immigration to the UK – complete IELTS and OET.
Mandatory Requirements For Applicants From Overseas:
1. Full MRCEM or FRCEM Part 2 + SAQ (or completed PLAB parts 1&2)
NOTE: You may already hold GMC Licence. If so, then you automatically meet the requirement for this point.
2. If you hold MRCEM or FRCEM Part 2 + SAQ, – you will need to apply to EPIC for verification. English Language Proficiency is required for the VISA.
Overseas candidates shall be able to receive additional financial funding, subject to contract and written agreement, to support their move to England this includes assistance for the cost of a Tier 2 visa, relocation costs and the first three months’ cost of accommodation rental.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £36,000.00-£103,000.00 per year
Company: Gear Recruitment
Company Location: Northampton