We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Liaise closely with business unit partners and other stakeholders to ensure first class operational support to the business
- Represent Operations on the management committee of our UK Bank and report on UK matters to the Trading Operations UK Senior Manager Certification Regime officer
- Process oversight though KRI and KPI management
- Project Management and risk based decision making
- Proactively explore tactical and strategic solutions to identified and close control gaps
- Supervisory role including sign offs, risk management, process review and audit checks. Ensure appropriate controls and oversight for any responsible regulatory reports
- Vendor oversight
You have prior experience leading an Operations team at a senior level * Ideally, you possess strong technical knowledge of loans
- You have prior experience implementing Change The Bank initiatives
- You anticipate problems/obstacles and understand the ramifications to business. You offer workable commercial solutions.
- You skillfully identify problems, build solutions and apply lessons.
- In challenging situations you can make timely, sound and commercially focused decisions balancing risk, opportunity and cost.
- You have the confidence to make tough decisions without 100% certainty – form own independent assessment and fairly consider other’s opinions.
- You challenge assumptions and actively look for ways to enhance and develop processes and procedures, creating a dynamic risk management culture.
- You mobilize cross functional teams to resolve issues using both tactical and strategic solutions.
- You actively leverage networks and use initiative to expand own and others understanding of front to back business process and technology.
- You consistently exceed expectations and respond positively to changing circumstances.