EMEA Field Marketing Specialist Job at Widen Enterprises in London
Established in 1948, Widen is a marketing technology company trusted by the world’s most recognised brands. Its high-performing software empowers organisations in today’s digital economy to create impactful, measurable, and consistent brand experiences. The platform spans brand management, content lifecycle management, video, and creative management solutions. To date, Widen has enabled 500,000+ marketers, content creators, and technologists at over 600 global brands to connect with target audiences through the smart use of content. Customers include Progressive, Zippo, Energizer, Trek, Zeiss, Salvation Army, Citizen Watch, the Atlanta Falcons, Carnival Cruise Line, Yankee Candle, FINCA, and many more.
Our software is delivered with unparalleled service and fueled by a community of 600+ customers. Let’s flourish, together.
Market-leading martech provider, Widen, is seeking an EMEA Field Marketing Specialist based in our London office. Responsible for the execution of EMEA marketing plans, we seek a driven marketing professional to support the Head of EMEA Marketing in delivering demand and lead generation efforts for a growing sales team.
We are looking for a results-driven marketing professional who has a firm understanding of B2B software sales cycles and can help grow our business in Europe.
As a brand new position, this role will begin as a three-month contract with a view to extend or eventually be permanent.
- Plan and execute events across EMEA (webinars, hosted, and sponsored conferences)
- Run account-based marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign success metrics
- Write and execute digital campaigns
- Manage our social media platforms with a focus on EMEA marketing activities and follower growth (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Support Head of EMEA Marketing in managing external agencies
- Support Head of Content with writing and copywriting for email, social, and blog efforts
- At least five years’ experience in driving marketing activities in a B2B software or technology company
- Experience in leading digital marketing efforts
- Ability to analyse data and provide insights to relevant teams
- Has previously worked in a regional office
- Experience with best practices for writing email and social media content
- Proficient knowledge of a CRM tool (Salesforce or similar)
- Proficient use of marketing automation software (Dotmailer, ExactTarget, Hubspot, or similar)
- Knowledge of lead generation and sales cycles for revenue growth
- Strong project management, planning, and implementation skills
- Intuition to correctly apply relevant marketing tactics to campaigns
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to write concise and engaging marketing content aligned with the company brand guidelines
- Ability to effectively manage and work with diverse stakeholders
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve great results through alignment of cross-functional activities
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Accountability is in your DNA
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
What you’ll get in return
- Work for a market-leading enterprise software company
- Travel across EMEA region
- One to two trips to the company headquarters in the U.S. per annum
- Flexibility to work remotely once a week
Visit www.widen.com to watch customer video interviews, learn more about the product offering, and understand our history of marketing technology innovation.
Submit CV at https://jobs.lever.co/widen/3f82f78c-1baa-4c0f-956f-5eec8e2839ba?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £60,000.00 /year
Company: Widen Enterprises
Company Location: London
Job Category: Marketing