Education Recruitment Branch Manager – Hull Job at DT Resourcing Ltd in Kingston upon Hull
My client a successful national recruitment consultancy based in Hull are expanding and are now looking to appoint a highly talented individual to manage their successful Education branch in Hull office. This office is established with a wide portfolio of clients across the Hull area and has seen significant growth of late with exciting potential for further growth. You will have full accountability for P&L and will be responsible for initiating and implementing key strategies for growth in line with the company’s strategic & growth plans. Business Development is also key part of this role therefore previous Sales BDM exp essential. Previous Education or Healthcare Branch Manager experience essential managing both temps and perms in a recruitment agency set up is essential We would also consider experienced Senior Consultants in Education or Healthcare ready to take next step in career. Managing a team the qualities that we are looking for are ambition, drive, tenacity and a strategic mind.
Duties will include: –
- Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
- Recruitment and management of specialist recruiters.
- Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
- Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies
- Developing strong relationships with managed vendors.
- Business Development – ability to bring on new business for comoaby
Ensuring company quality systems and compliance are followed and adhered to.
Ideal Person Specification
You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
- Proven track record of success particularly within a Branch Manager and business development role within Education or Healthcare Sector
- A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- You will have the drive and energy to build on a successful branch to take it to next level and be results driven
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients
Excellent opportunity – Salary up to £35k basic + £10k bonus + shares into the business + private health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- management: 3 years (Required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
Company: DT Resourcing Ltd
Company Location: Kingston upon Hull