Education Operations Manager Job at Bright Sparks Tuition in Birmingham
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organisation’s operations within the area of private tuition and independent education.
The right candidate must have previous experience of the Education sector.
We currently have made strides within the education sector both private and public and we are now looking for the right candidate to take these foundations and excel within the industry and excel our current business endeavours.
The specific duties of your role as a Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
You should be ready to manage and lead your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year
- Education Sector : 2 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Company: Bright Sparks Tuition
Company Location: Birmingham