Education Course Advisor Job at durhamlane in Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you passionate about Education?
Are you motivated by Targets?
Perhaps you have some sales experience but you’re looking for a new challenge?
durhamlane are delighted to be partnered with an award winning business who provide internationally recognised, innovative and effective distance learning qualifications to a range of industries. This fast-paced organisation are growing rapidly and currently have 5,000 students across the globe.
Due to continued success, and the ever-growing requirement and interest in distance learning, our client is looking for a Course Advisor to generate business by selling bespoke qualification packages to potential clients.
- Sell training course packages by establishing contact and developing high quality relationships with prospects
- All warm leads – no cold outreach!
- Recommend training solutions ideally suited to the prospect, deduced through questioning during telephone/email communication
- Identify upselling opportunities with prospective clients
- Negotiation of contracts and bespoke packages
- Manage and organise an active and growing pipeline, to produce high output of data and sales
- Complete own market research to ensure competitiveness within the market
- Competitive salary up to £21k
- Uncapped commission structure (£6k ote)
- Commission accelerators when exceeding targets!
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Supportive and progressive environment to ensure development
- 12 months sales experience (B2B, Telesales, F2F)
- Exceptional telephone manner
- High standard of written communication
- Driven to strive to targets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company Location: Newcastle upon Tyne