Education Content Manager Job at U-Explore – in Leeds
U-Explore is a leading force in online careers solutions specialising in careers guidance for young people in schools and colleges. We are passionate about making sure that every young person has access to the best information, advice and opportunities that will shape their future, regardless of who or where they are. Our mission is to create the place to make this happen.
We believe standing out requires original and inventive content. The Education Content Manager will create lively and engaging content to deliver just that – impact that makes our solutions stand out and raise the aspirations of young people. Shaping our business as an educationally-led digital marketing business, the postholder will place U-Explore at the forefront of careers platforms.
The Education Content Manager is integral to us realising our ambitions as a leading force in the digital careers arena. The postholder will be responsible for delivering value for education partners as well as driving revenue and new opportunities. Researching careers education trends, you will create a strategic framework for generating engaging content with clear educational and career development outcomes.
If you can turn the heads of educators and young people through exciting content that raises ambition and creates opportunities – we want to hear from you!
- You will be an education digital content guru, who has gained experience within careers education or as a careers guidance professional.
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of careers within an academic setting.
- You will be able to create our strategic framework but also to generate compelling content that influences and adds value for educators.
- You will have an understanding of Account Management and experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You will have a relevant degree, be educated to Level 6 Careers Guidance or have demonstrable experience of the creation of careers content.
Interested? For an informal chat contact Matt Peters, Managing Director on 0113 276 8080. Closing date for CVs and Covering Letter is Monday, 28 June 2021.
Reference ID: ECM/REM
Application deadline: 28/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
Company: U-Explore –
Company Location: Leeds