Early Years Teacher Job at York Montessori Nursery Ltd in York
We are looking for a proficient and self-motivated Early Years Teacher or Early Years Professional to join the team at nurseries in York, at Strensall and Fulford, with a passion to deliver inspirational teaching and care. Enthusiasm and energy will be coupled with experience and knowledge in early years learning and development.
The successful candidate will be able to: –
– Work closely and effectively with the children and their parents/carers-
– Deliver an expert knowledge of the EYFS framework
– Deliver a proficient knowledge of Ofsted regulations and practices-
– Deliver inspiring activities for the pre-school age-group, but work to reflect these opportunities so as to embrace children of all ages across the nursery-
– Work together with a highly motivated team,-
– Work from your own initiative and independently as necessary-
– Develop practices alongside the management team, within our self-evaluative environment.
Salary is based on experience and qualifications. We offer a competitive package, bonuses and a pension scheme as well as the opportunity for ongoing training.
As part of our vetting procedure for safe recruitment, we will ask you to complete a company job application form, seek references and consult social media presence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
We have strict Covid policies in place for staff, children and families.
- Childcare: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: York Montessori Nursery Ltd
Company Location: York