Early Years Educator Job at Enlist Ltd in Hackney
We are recruiting for experienced Early Years Educators for roles in the Hackney area.
What are they looking for?
- Must be passionate about developing young minds
- Be bold enough to think outside the box
- Have a creative and fun approach to learning reflected in your activities
- Be enthusiastic and proactive
- Have a huge smile and arms that are great for cuddles
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Love the outdoors and find wonder in exploring the world around you whilst supporting children with their curiosity to learn
- Have a creative edge to develop inspiring play spaces
- Have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff.
Core Skills & Qualification requirements:
- Level 3 Childcare Diploma (Required)
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Nursery (Must be within last 18 months)
- Must be able to demonstrate full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
- Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements
- Be responsible and punctual
What you can expect :
- competitive salary dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Access to dedicated training and development
- performance related bonus
- Free daily lunch
- Supportive working environment with a welcoming team
This role is full time based on a 40 hour week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Company: Enlist Ltd
Company Location: Hackney