How to find the best jobs and apply... x
Duty Manager Job at The Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre – in Ballina, County Tipperary
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Reporting to the Food and Beverage manager, your job will be to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the hotels operations ensuring standards and guest satisfaction are maintained always thus ensuring revenue is maximized.
- Position oversees the development and implementation of staff and standards to ensure implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- To participate in the duty management schedule along with other managers.
- Previous Experience at management level on Food & Beverage departments is essential.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To liaise with all HOD’s daily to ensure sufficient staffing levels.
- To ensure that the operation in all areas is running to the agreed standard and follow up any discrepancies with the relevant HOD’s
- To be operationally responsible for the service delivery and standards throughout the entire building when on duty.
- To patrol the building ensuring that all fire exits are free from obstruction and in proper working order.
- To be present around the building always during the day. In particular, the Duty Manager must maintain a lobby presence between the peak check in/out times, during lunchtime in around the lobby and restaurant and around the banqueting area during the peak tea/coffee times.
- To ensure that the highest level of cleanliness is upheld in all areas of responsibility.
- Is highly visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction, effectively responds to guest problems and complaints.
- Ensure that all signage throughout the building is up to date, in the correct standard and professionally displayed.
- Patrol the building at regular intervals paying particular attention to cleanliness, both inside and outside the building.
- To take control and lead the team in the event of a fire alarm or pre-alarm scenario.
- Ensure that the back of house areas are in clean and proper condition.
- To handle all complaints in a calm, organized and discreet manner ensuring complete service recovery every time.
- To get involved in and carry out training in the hotel.
- To complete all projects within the required time frame as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure that all relevant Duty Manager Documentation is in place.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Food allowance
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Company: The Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre –
Company Location: Ballina, County Tipperary