Disability Care Worker (€15.50-€18p/h-€250 joining incentive-paid mileage) Job at Ann’s – in Trim, County Meath
Ann’s Home Care Ireland
We’re looking for Disability Care Worker (€250 joining incentive-€15.50-€18p/h-paid mileage)Health Care Assistants with disability experience or SNA experience to join our team in Trim Co, Meath
Ann’s Home Care is a family run home care agency, with 25 years experience in the delivery and management of home care services.
Our Health Care assistants are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering front line care to those in need. Working out in the community, our care assistants give care and support to elderly and/or vulnerable people who have difficulties with their daily activities, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
We are looking for experienced Health Care Assistants to deliver a high standard of care and support to clients in their own homes across the areas listed above .
The Role of a Health Care Assistant
Assisting clients with personal care and practical needs
Monitoring clients health & well-being
Ensuring client safety through a high level of observation skills, accurate recording & reporting
We want to hear from Health Care Assistants who have:
– A Reliable, Caring nature
– 6 months minimum experience in a health care setting/ working in a disability care setting.
– A Minimum of 2 QQI/FETEC Level 5 qualification Care Skills and Care of the Older Person/ equivalent (or willing to work towards completing FETEC Modules)
– Successful candidates must have a full driving licence and access to a car
– Eligibility to work in Ireland
In return you can expect:
– Competitive hourly rates ( € 15.50 – €18 per hour)
– Fortnightly pay
– Paid Mileage (35c/Km)
– €250 joining bonus
– Family business with 24/7 support
– Free Induction Training
– Free Garda Vetting, training and uniform and PPE
– Flexible working hours and shift patterns
– Job satisfaction
– Professional training and qualifications
– Career progression opportunities
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria at shortlisting stage
Ann’s Home Care are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €15.50-€18.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you live in Trim, Co. Meath?
- Do you have 6 month+ paid experience in a home care setting?
- Are you able to work full time 8am-9pm 3 days week one 4 days week two, including alternative weekends?
- Do you have experience working with disabilities
- QQI level 5 in health care (preferred)
- Full driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
Company: Ann’s –
Company Location: Trim, County Meath