Digital Marketing in Music Apprenticeship Job at Beautiful Digital Limited in London
This is a 12 month + working from home Apprenticeship with Beautiful Digital which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘Digital Marketing’ (L3).
Beautiful Digital is a digital marketing agency providing distinctive complete digital strategy and creative solutions for brands and artist- clients like Island Records, EMI, Virgin records, Universal Catalogue, Global Publishing, 37 Adventures Management, Crockford management, Phonogenic.
Help manage key client accounts.
· Manage client social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
· Create digital strategies and plans for accounts.
· join client calls and meetings.
· Develop forward thinking innovative marketing campaign ideas for clients.
· Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
· Work with creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content.
· Create content ideas that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
· Assist senior staff with pitches for new business and business development.
· Drive a team to develop large and award winning global social media campaigns.
· Analyse reports, audience information and demographics to show key findings.
· Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
· Manage social media communications where applicable.
· Use and create content calendars and timelines.
· Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media experience preferred,
Experience of running social media accounts .
Content Writing, Graphic Design preferred, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Minimum legal apprenticeship wage to start, graduating up as value is added to the role. Full time permanent position available after 12 months.
Expected start date: 14/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £8,632.00-£18,000.00 per year
- MUSIC SOCIAL MEDIA : 1 year (Required)
Company: Beautiful Digital Limited
Company Location: London
Job Category: Marketing