Digital Marketing Executive (PPC/ Social Media) Job at Surefit Scotland Ltd. in Inverkeithing
We are a local supplier and installer of all types of Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Roofline replacement.
All the products we supply are manufactured to the highest safety and security standards through the Secure by Design Police Initiative, providing our customers with ultimate peace of mind and security for their home.
As a customer-centred and environmentally friendly business, we make it our responsibility to minimise the cost to you and to the environment.
Our entire range of windows, doors and Conservatories are manufactured to the highest energy rating standards giving you both, the maximum comfort for your home and a large reduction on your energy costs.
Our aim is to transform your property to a more comfortable, energy efficient, safe and desirable place for you and your family.
Who Are You
You are an experienced Digital Marketing Executive (PPC/Social) looking for a fulfilling and challenging position. You have significant experience of developing, running and testing multiple campaign strands using Google Ads and Google Analytics with a suitable monthly budget. You use data to make informed decisions around optimisation and you are proud of the successes you have achieved.
What The Job Involves
You will be responsible for promoting our brand to become more of a recognisable name in our targeted sales areas. Our KPIs are measured by number of leads and total sales those leads generate on a monthly basis. Our current efforts within digital marketing have been marginal, this allows you to put your stamp on the company and move us forward.
We need you to:
- Run geo-targeted online paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Perform keyword research for new campaigns or campaign expansions
- Manage social network campaigns
- Develop goals, budgets and KPIs for all markets, tracking performance accordingly
- Make effective data informed decisions using Google Analytics
- Control and monitor budget spend for a high volume of campaigns
- Track competitors and make recommendations
- Ensure digital activities outside of Google Ads are tracked using UTM tracked URLs
- Optimise campaigns using continuous performance monitoring with reporting and tracking tools
- Ensure content is optimised across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, blogs etc)
- Perform competitor analysis
- Evaluate, choose, and implement tools to track and measure results
- Monitor trends in online marketing, implementing new ideas where appropriate
- Significant experience in managing simultaneous campaigns on Google Ads with robust budgets
- Ability to focus on key metrics, run Google Experiments and improve engagement rates
- Experience of monthly campaign reporting
- A number of years’ recent experience working on digital campaigns, specialising in Social Media and PPC advertising
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Webmaster Tools
- High motivation and genuine interest in online marketing
- Strong analytical mindset
- A working knowledge Wix.com and it’s tools (that’s where our website is built)
- Ability to launch regular email marketing campaigns to lapsed CRM sales leads
- Excellent written and spoken English, and excellent presentation skills
- An eye for detail and a strong sense of the need for consistent messaging
- Ability to maintain social output to keep regular content flow
- Update website blog with rich keyword content, both for SEO purposes and content purposes
- Undergraduate degree in an appropriate subject, but we will consider candidates with appropriate skills and experience
- Current legal right to work in the UK
- Usage of and ability to implement sales based CRM
- Experience in windows and doors sector
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
Why you should apply
- Competitive salary package
- 27 days holiday allowance
- Working from home option – required number of days in office
- Friendly and supportive working environment where colleagues are valued
To apply please send your CV.
Reference ID: SFS_DME_001
Application deadline: 05/01/2021
Expected start date: 03/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Google Ads: 3 years (Required)
- Social media: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Surefit Scotland Ltd.
Company Location: Inverkeithing
Job Category: Marketing